Southwind Rail Trail

As this will be my last blog post I thought I would post a different kind of trail in Kansas. Rail Trails are flat and wide. You get to ride through unique terrain and see really neat things. Southwind Rail Trail in lola, Kansas is a very flat, smooth and wide trail in Kansas. There are lot's of bridges and rivers to cross as well as train tracks. Over half the trail there is a limestone border which is really unique to see. I lost the picture of the trail that I took however I found one online and it is the same trail. With that said this is the last post on this blog as the semester is pretty much over. So I hope you learned some new things about mountain bikes, and may even feel an urge to go out and ride some trails in the flat lands of Kansas.


Comments